EZ Edge Shower Ramps are the ideal solution for your wheelchair needs. They are made of 100% recycled rubber, which produces a highly slip-resistant ramp. In addition to being effective, the shower ramps are also stylish. By introducing a polymer coating to the recycled rubber, EZ Edge a SAFEPATH Product, has enabled you to choose from a couple different colors to add style to your must-have wheelchair accessory.
EZ Edge Shower Ramps are a safe and effective solution to almost every vertical rise barrier, uneven surface, and potential trip hazard for those with disabilities. With the easy installation instructions, this incredibly durable recycled rubber is the ideal product for optimum shower accessibility.
Your Sizing Options- Height & Width Availability:
Note: 7/8" height ramps come without a grid pattern as shown above.
All Rubber Threshold Ramps in the 7/8" height have a depth of 8" and are available in 41-1/2" or 74-1/4" widths.
Your Color Options - StoneCap Coating Color Availability:
The EZ Edge Shower Ramps are manufactured in a black rubber finish but you can choose this slip-resistant surface in either "Nutmeg Brown" or "Antique Bronze"! The "Antique Bronze" looks black but has bronze specs throughout.
NOTE: Adding a StoneCap Finish will take an additional 3-4 business days to ship.
Easy Edge Rubber Threshold Ramp Installation:
1. Clean and dry the substrate.
2. Dry fit the ramp by placing it flush against the threshold
3. Use painter's tape to outline the ramp
4. Remove the ramp
5. Using a caulking gun, generously apply adhesive onto the substrate
6. Apply pressure to the "toe edge" and squeeze the adhesive out onto the tape
7. Place heavy objects on the ramp overnight, such as a sand bag
8. When adhesive is dry, cut off any excess adhesive with a utility knife
9. Then you remove your tape, and you're set!!
Please choose the width and color of your EZ Edge Rubber Threshold Ramp from the options above.
All EZ Edge Rubber Threshold Ramps with a Width of over 46" will come in 2 pieces that will be glued down side by side for a seamless ramp.
Note: Only ramps 1" and over in height will have a grid pattern. All other ramps will come without a grid pattern.