Ardex 8+9 can act as both a waterproofing and crack isolation membrane. Ardex 8+9 is a two-part roll on membrane that can be applied with a trowel or paint roller. This membrane is ideal for use in tile showers, tile floors, and more!
- Portland cement-based two-part substrate waterproofing material in accordance with ANSI A118.10, IAPMO approved
- Waterproofs all common substrates in residential and commercial bathrooms, showers, and kitchens prior to the installation of tile
- Receives all types of tile
- Use for interior or exterior floors and walls
- Two-coat system - roller applied
- Rapid setting - tile in 2 hours
- Flood test in 4 hours!
- Solvent free
- Non-bituminous - not an epoxy
- Coverage - 100 sq ft (2 coats) over drywall per combined unit. 70 sq ft (2 coats) over concrete per combined unit.
Use the Ardex SK mesh tape with the Ardex 8+9 for crack isolation, and for shower waterproofing applications.