Durock Tile Underlayment sold by the square foot, 75 sq ft roll (3' wide x 25' long) or full 300 sq ft roll (3' wide x 100' long).
Durock Tile Membrane is used as a tile underlayment in light commercial and residential applications. It is ideal for floors and walls in bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and entryways. This membrane is extremely easy to install, and requires much less thinset mortar/adhesive than most other underlayments due to its low elevation.
Benefits of Durock Tile Membrane:
- For floors, walls and countertops in bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms and entryways
- Lightweight, thin and flexible—easy to handle and install Installs quickly—no mechanical fasteners required
- Rolls out flat with no roll-back memory
- Patented cementious coating provides outstanding tile bond
- Cuts with scissors or knife—no dust, no mess
- Waterproof and vapor-permeable membrane
- Mold and mildew resistant
Durock Tile Membrane may also be installed using Type 1 organic adhesive or latex modified thin set mortar.
Durock Tile Membrane is 3' wide. Length will depend on the square footage you need. To figure your square footage, take length x width of the area you need to cover. Trowel and Adhesive are not included.
Please choose whether you want to order by the square foot, 75 square foot roll, or full 300 square foot rolls with the options above.