KlenzAll™ Cleaner by DuPont™ Features and Benefits:
- Powers through stubborn grease, soils, spills, and stains
- Safe to use on stone
- Will not etch whatsoever
- Made from an alkaline formula for professional strength
Where to Use:
- Ceramic and porcelain tile and grout
24 oz Spray Bottle - (ready-to-use) Information not available.
Quart Concentrate - Up to 4,000 square feet
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Test in small inconspicuous area to determine required dilution and results. Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Avoid skin and eye contact with product. Wear protective eye wear, gloves, long sleeves, and long pants while handling concentrate. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water according to the following mixing chart:
- Apply mixed solution with a mop, sponge or sprayer. Avoid applying cleaner on unintended surfaces.
- Lightly rub with a scrub brush or floor machine as needed.
- Remove solution using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum or damp mop.
- Rinse area well with clean water.
- Reseal cleaned area with a StoneTech® Professional sealer.