StoneTech Oil Stain Remover Features and Benefits:
- Pulls out deep oil stains
- No residue
- Will not discolor stone or tile
- Easy to use
Where to Use:
- Ceramic and porcelain tile and grout
3 oz. Can - 14-28 square inches of surface at 1/4" thickness
Pint Can - Up to 1 square foot of surface at 1/4" thickness
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine that the desired results will be achieved. Make sure surface is clean, dry, and free of waxes and coatings. Ensure that area is well-ventilated and keep children and pets away from the area during application and until surface is clean and dry.
- Using a plastic or wood spatula, stir thoroughly to mix the paste.
- Apply a 1/4" thick layer of paste to the stain. Ensure that the paste extends at least 1–2" beyond the edge of the stain.
- Do not cover.
- Allow 48–72 hours for paste to completely dry to a powder.
- Remove powder and discard.
- Allow solvent to completely dry from the stone.
- If stain is not completely gone after drying, repeat process.
- Clean up residue and tools with mineral spirits.
- Reseal cleaned area.