StoneTech - Professional BulletProof Sealer is available in two different sizes, pint and quart size. Please make your selection from the options above.
StoneTech Professional BulletProof Sealer can be used on natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, slate, saltillo, bluestone, flagstone, travertine, and sandstone in both interior and exterior applications. BulletProof Sealer is an advanced formula that bonds with stone for improved wear resistance. The BulletProof Sealer makes cleaning stone easy and helps preserve the natural look of your stone and tile. BulletProof Sealer features an advanced penetrating microbond that will help protect your stone and tile against tough oil and water-based stains. Keep your natural stone and tile looking new by sealing and protecting your tile before any deep stains are able to reach your tile with the StoneTech Professional BulletProof Sealer.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Apply sealer evenly and liberally using a paint pad, roller or brush. Do not apply product with a sprayer. Avoid applying sealer on unintended surfaces.
- Allow sealer to penetrate surface for 15–30 minutes while spreading excess sealer over entire area for even penetration. Remove excess sealer by wiping surface thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- Apply second coat as needed for porous, absorbent surfaces 30–40 minutes after first coat, following directions in steps 2–3.
- 15–30 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with clean, dry towels to remove any excess sealer. To remove any residue, reapply a thin coat of sealer, wait 2–3 minutes, then rub lightly with a white nylon pad. Wipe again thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours. Foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If needed sooner, cover floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure is achieved.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
Pint - Up to 50 square feet
Quart - Up to 100 square feet