StoneTech® Restore™ Cleaner by Laticrete
Features and Benefits:
- Powers through soap scum, grout haze, hard water deposits, and efflorescence
- Renews tile and grout
- Perfect for use in tile and stone showers
- Can also be used on other stone and tile surfaces such as counter tops and floors
- Professional strength acidic formula
Where to Use:
- Ceramic tile
- Porcelain tile & grout
Quart Concentrate - Up to 2,500 square feet
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Test in small inconspicuous area to determine required dilution and results. Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Heavy duty dilution may darken some surfaces. This acid-based cleaner will etch or damage most marble, limestone and travertine surfaces. Will etch or corrode most metal surfaces. Avoid skin and eye contact. Wear protective eyewear, gloves, long sleeves, and long pants while handling product. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water according to the following mixing chart:
- Apply mixed solution with a clean mop, towel, sponge or sprayer. Avoid applying cleaner on unintended surfaces.
- Lightly rub with a scrub brush or floor machine as needed.
- Remove solution using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum or damp mop.
- Rinse area well with clean water and wipe dry. Thoroughly rinse all metal surfaces with clean water.
- Reseal cleaned area with a DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional sealer.
Restore™ Acidic Cleaner is available by the quart.